Please clean the mini keg, cap, spear body, faucet and cold brew hose with warm water and mild soap.
1. Pour a maximum of 1.5 L of ready to drink cold brew in the mini keg.
Notes: Total liquid volume is 60 - 70% of keg capacity. Total keg capacity is 2 L leaving 1.2 L to 1.5 L for cold brew. Space is needed to allow for the N2 or N2O gas injection.
2. Cut cold brew hose according to keg height (9 inches is recommended).
Notes: If hose is too short, cold brew will not be fully dispensed. If the cold brew hose is too long it may crimp and not dispense correctly.
3. Push cut cold brew hose onto spear bottom.
4. Screw spear assembly onto mini keg.
5. Screw black plastic tap handle onto faucet.
6. Install faucet into spear, make sure the connection proper and tight. Otherwise it will leak.
7. Place 8 g nonthreaded N2 or N2O cartridge into black cartridge holder.
8. Connect the cartridge holder to the spear by screwing into the appropriate location. Listen for a “whistle”, this indicates the cartridge has been pierced and the gas has been injected into the cold brew. Be sure to continue tightening the holder so there are no leaks.
9. Shake the mini keg, this will help mix the cold brew and the gas. After shaking place mini keg into refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.
10. Remove the mini keg system from refrigerator and place on a stable surface, place glass to the nozzle and then pull the handle to the front slowly.
11. Enjoy your nitro cold brew.
Notes: When the last of the cold brew is gone from the mini keg, please pull the faucet handle forward to completely remove the gas before unscrewing the spear assembly.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
644 North Broad Street, Fairborn, OH 45324 - 937-949-0470
© 2021 Fifty5 Rivers Cold Brew.