1. Rinse the cold brew hose with hot water.
2. Fill the mini keg with hot water and dump - repeat 3 times.
3. Fill the mini keg with hot water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda, assemble system.
4. Shake until water runs from the faucet, and leave the mixture set for 10 minutes.
5. Dis-assemble entire system and wash with hot water and mild soap.
Notes: Make sure to open faucet and run hot water with mild soap through the faucet. Clean the mini keg and faucet with the appropriate brush.
6. Rinse the system with warm water.
7. Drain mini keg upside down (especially if air drying).
Do not place cap on mini keg, until mini keg is completely dry
Do not microwave or freeze
Never place in a dishwasher
Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, caustic, or highly acidic materials
Not guaranteed against leakage from above average tap pressure
Use for conditioning or fermenting at your own risk (not recommended)
Caution choke hazard: keep silicone seals and cap away from children